The one page Introduction has been restructured and modified slightly.
- The “What is design?” section of the Introduction has been simplified and moved to it’s own subpage
- The “Why we need biomimicry” and “What is biomimicry” sections remain the primary content of introduction but their order has been reversed from previous structure; the intro now begins with “What is biomimicry” (makes a lot more sense that way, eh?)
- A link to the Tree Media Biomimicry film in the ‘Introductory Videos” section has been added
- NEW “Biomimicry and other bio- terms” section added to “What is biomimicry” discussion; includes links to articles by Terrapin Bright Green and Biomimicry for Creative Innovation.
- The video story about how whales change climate has been moved and is now part of the Earth’s Operating System section.